From Net-Results Support
What does this integration do?
After the first sync has run:
- New Segment and Campaign conditions for Did/Did Not Register and Did/Did Not Attend immediately become available.
- A new Campaign Action and Net-Results Form Builder Action are made available: Register for Webinar.
- Webinars that have occurred and those that have not occurred are categorized separately.
- Contacts will get an entry in their Activity Stream that they have registered. Any new registrants will be recorded on the next sync after they register.
- Once a webinar occurs, the Attendees are recorded and another entry is added to the Activity Stream.
- Responses to questions, polls, and surveys are also recorded.
- The data from these responses is stored, and reporting on it will be available in a future update to the integration.
Click the images for a larger version.
|GoToWebinar Setup||GoToWebinar Segment Conditions||Register for Webinar Campaign Action|
Setting up the GoToWebinar integration with Net-Results is simple. You setup the organizer(s), and the synchronization does the rest. To get started:
- Hover over your Email Address in the top-right, go to Integrations, GoToWebinar Integration
- Provide the information for your webinar organizers and follow the screens to create the API authorization tokens
- Once an organizer is set up the syncing of data begins within 1 hour
Any future scheduled webinars will be recorded along with any registrants. Past webinars cannot be synced.
Note: The GoToWebinar API delays up to 1 hour between any action and notifying us of that action. So, when a new webinar is created, or a Contact registers, it take up to an hour before it is available in Net-Results. However, if the Contact is registered through the Register for Webinar action, it is immediately available.
This also applies for webinar attendance and question/survey answers. It can take up to 1 hour after the webinar has ended before we know who attended, etc.
When creating your webinar registration fields within GoTo Webinar the following Standard Fields should be used (in some combination, you do NOT need to use all of them), the use of custom fields will cause the registration sync to fail:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Zip Code
- Work Phone
If any of these fields are required, but blank in our system, a notification email will be sent (based on organizers setup) to let you know which Contact could not be registered because field_name was blank.
IMPORTANT: We strongly recommend setting a minimum of required fields and sticking to the basic contact information, such as only Email Address, First/Last Name, Company Name, and Phone Number.