Hot Leads Breakdown
From Net-Results Support
The Sales Dashboard, also called the Hot Leads Breakdown, is designed to provide insight into the behaviors and qualifications of your prospects.
The information displayed on the Hot Leads Breakdown changes based on the Segment you select and the date range you apply. Because Net-Results Segments allow you to filter by any set of criteria you choose, the Hot Leads Breakdown is an incredibly powerful custom reporting tool.
The purpose of the Hot Leads Breakdown is to give you quick and easy access to your hottest prospects, by Segment and date range. The goal is to see not only who is viewing the most pages or who has the highest lead score, but who within your segment.
Create a Segment with one simple criteria: Lead Owner Does Equal You (you'll have to choose your email address when configuring the Segment). When you apply this Segment on the Hot Leads Breakdown you have a dynamically updated set of lists that allow you to instantly gauge the activity and behavior of your best prospects.
The Hot Leads Breakdown includes the following tabs:
Most Active Visitors
On this tab, you can select one of four report types to display the contact who qualify for your selected segment and timeframe.
- Most Pages Viewed: Sorts by the number of web pages each contact has viewed during the date range you've selected
- Longest Visit Duration: Sorts by the amount of time each contact spent on your website during the date range you've selected
- Most Repeat Visits: Sorts by the number of visits each contact made to your website during the date range you've selected
- Campaign Clickthroughs: Sorts by the number of times each contact clicked on links in HTML emails in Campaigns you've launched via Net-Results during the date range you've selected
Top Lead Scores
This tab offers the following two report types.
- Big Movers: Sorts by the how much each contact's Lead Score has changed during the date range you've selected (Big Movers currently uses the total lead score from your default Lead Score Overlay)
- Lead Scores: Sorts by the total lead score each contact achieved in your default Lead Score Overlay
- Recent Visitors: Sorts by how recently each contact has been active on your website during the date range you've selected
Please Note: It is possible for these screens to contain no results. For example, if you have not launched any Campaigns or none of your Campaigns had any click-throughs in the date range or Segment you've selected, there will be no data to display on Campaign Clickthroughs dashboard. Check your Segment Selection and Date Range first if this occurs.