Alpheid is a third-party application that integrates with Net-Results and allows you to create dynamic content for your landing pages or your website.
Dynamic content via this application can come in the form of pop-ups, sticky bars, and walkthrough dialogues. Dynamic content allows you to always reach your website visitors with the right messages at the right moment, in the right way.
The first step in getting set up with Alpheid is to reach out to the Customer Success Team at Net-Results for pricing. Once that has been handled, we will add your account as a client to the Alpheid application. From there, the steps below will need to be followed.
Once you have an Alpheid Account set up, you’ll need to set up your first “Site”.
Sites in Alpheid refer to the domains that you would like to leverage when using Dynamic Content. It is common to have two sites: one for your Net-Results landing pages and one for your regular website.
To add a site, you will want to select “Sites” from the left-hand navigation & then select the “New Site” button in the upper right-hand corner.
Once you have select “New Site” you will need to enter the “Site Name” (visible to only you within the application) and then enter the site URL. There will be a script over to the right of the screen. This will need to be added to your website on all pages. If you are using Net-Results landing pages for the Alpheid application please let the Customer Success team know when your site is set up & provide the script in your message for us. We will handle adding the script to all landing pages on the backend.
After a site is added, the fun starts. Next up is creating a campaign. A “campaign” in Alpheid is the object where you will create the dynamic content elements & dictate how long you’d like them to run. To add a campaign, select your “Site” from the left-hand navigation bar, and then select “Add Campaign” in the upper-right-hand corner. Once selected, add the campaign name and the length you’d like it to run.
You will be automatically directed to a page asking you to create an element. This is the area where you can start creating the dynamic content, the elements that will show on the page when certain conditions are met. Select “Add Element” in the upper-right-hand corner and then you are ready to start creating!
The first area you will be taken to are the settings of the element. The element will need the following:
- Element Name
- Element Type
- Pop Up – an element that will pop up as a layer on your webpage.
- Sticky Bar – similar to a pop up but will only show on the top or bottom of your page.
- Div/Block – an element that you embed on your webpage.
- Goal URL – if your Element has a button on it, this is the URL that your Viewer will be redirected to. If no URL is entered the Viewer stays on the original page.
Next up is the “Style” section of creating your element. This is where you can choose the following:
- Position – where on the page you would like the element to show
- Background Color
- Title Color
- Link Color
- Effect – Would you like the element to fade in, bounce in or rotate in? From what direction? All of these are able to be chosen right here.
- Content Color
Next up is the “Content” section of building an element. Here is where you can choose whether or not you’d like to include a Net-Results form, add an element heading & add additional content to your element.
Next up, the “Conditions” section. This is where you can set specific conditions for when the element shows on the landing page. Below are the options you have to choose from:
- Display After X Seconds – refers to how soon you’d like the element to show on the page after the visitor lands on the page.
- Don’t Display Again for X Days, Hours, Minutes – refers to how long you want to pass before showing the element to the same visitor again.
- Trigger on “Exit Intent” – refers to when the visitor moves towards closing out the window.
- Add Conditions – You are able to specify certain conditions that should be met in order to show the element. These conditions directly correlate with your Net-Results instance.
- List Membership
- Lead Score
- Lead Stage
- Standard Fields
The final section will be the “Visibility” section. This is where you can choose specific devices to show the element on, specific URLs that you would like the element to show on, and adjust the start/end date of the element showing on those pages.
If you do not add URL on this page the element will show on all pages that are associated with the Site. This is likely something you don’t want, so add a URL here.
There you have it! You’ve now created a dynamic content element to a page of your site!
As a best practice, it’s good to test the elements showing up with conditions that your specific contact within your Net-Results account qualifies for. This will allow you to test the functionality before pushing it live. Something we like to do is use a condition of “email address does match X” and then test the element. Once we have confirmed it’s all good, we will change the condition to the proper one to show for the rest of our website visitors.
Email email@example.com if you have questions. We are happy to assist with training on this application.
All bug reports and feature requests sent to us in regards to this application will be sent on to the third-party that built Alpheid as we are not responsible for the creation of this application.