- Monitor & record interactions with your videos. Net-Results knows who clicks Play on your videos and how much of each video is watched. We make it easy for you to see all of this activity in the Net-Results Activity Stream of each Contact Detail.
- Trigger automated actions based on video interactions. We’ve made is easy to trigger marketing actions based on who plays your videos and how much they watch. Here are some of the actions your videos can trigger automatically in Net-Results:
- Add prospects to a Drip Marketing Campaign
- Add them to a List
- Drop them into a Lead Nurturing Campaign
- Bump their Lead Score
- Trigger a single email send
- Send an Instant Alert to the person that owns the Lead in your CRM
- Schedule a follow up task in Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or SugarCRM
- Receive automated reports on video interactions daily, weekly or monthly
- Create or Update the Prospect (as a Lead or Contact) in Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics or SugarCRM
- Set a Lead Stage
- Send a Webhook
- Segment your prospects based on their video interaction. You can now segment on prospects who did or did not watch your video and how much they watched. You can also segment across videos looking for prospects who watched any video.
How you embed your Vimeo Video will depend on if you are leveraging a Net-Results Landing page or a page outside of Net-Results.
Vimeo will give you a provide a few options when your choose the “share” your video.
In the Drag & Drop landing page builder click the Grey + icon to add a Video Module. Then copy the link provided by Vimeo and place it in the module settings under Video MP4/URL.
Additionally, you can add a Custom Code Module to your landing page and put in the embed code provided by Vimeo in the Content section of Text in the Code Module Settings.
Grab either the link or embed code from Vimeo and place it on your site using whatever tools your page builder employs. In additions you’ll need to ensure that the Net-Results tracking beacon is on the webpage that you are embedding your video on, but other than that – there is nothing you need to do!