The image folder is a dedicated folder within your File Manager that is forÂ images only. Â Images uploaded to the Image Folder should be finalized images.
You cannot upload non-image-specific files types, such as .pdf, to the image folder. If you attempt to do so, an error will be thrown letting you know it is not a supported file type! These other file types belong in the Assets folder.
- Navigate to the Marketing Center -> File Manager
- Ensure that theÂ Image FolderÂ is selected. Then, select the blue “upload” button in the upper left hand corner.
- Upon selecting upload, a module will appear where you can either drag a file or select to find the file on your computer and upload it!
When you right click on an image in the Image Folder, Â a menu will appear that has a few available options; it’ll look like the below:
- Select File -Â select the current file.
- Preview -Â catch a glimpse of the current fileÂ before adding it to an email or landing page.
- DownloadÂ -Â download the file to your computer.
- Copy – copy the file.
- Cut – cut the file.
- Duplicate -Â duplicate the file within the image folder.
- Delete -Â remove the file from the image folder.
- Rename -Â rename the file within the image folder.
- Resize & Rotate -Â Gives you the ability to resize and/or rotate the image. This option should only be used forÂ minor tweaks to an image.
- Copy Link –Â Allows you to copy the link path to the image within the image folder.
- Get Info –Â Allows you to easily see the size, path, link, dimensions, last modification date, permissions for the image & whether it is locked or not!
Check out this video to learn more!