The below outlines the steps to map a form created by Unbounce with the under the Forms section in the Marketing Center.
To properly map your Unbounce form, there are steps that need to be taken in Unbounce as well as Net-Results. They are outlined below:
- Edit your Landing Page/Form.
- Double-click the form portion of your Landing Page.
- Add a new HIDDEN field called __mauuid (two underscores!) with no default value. Then click Done.
- Paste the Net-Results capture code inside the box provided, which can be found on the My Account section of Net-Results.
- Note: This step requires the newest version of the capture code. To ensure this is what you’re using, check it against the code here.
- Save your Form. Return to the “Testing and Settings” page for your Form (by clicking the name of your form at the very top of the page).
- Click “Republish Page” so the changes you made on steps 1-6 take effect.
- On the lower-right part of the screen, under Leads & Form Integrations, click WebHook: POST to URL.
- Paste the following URL into the box provided: https://apps.net-results.com/data/public/IncomingForm/unbounce/submit and click Confirm WebHook
- Configure the Field Mapping of your WebHook to ensure the __mauuid field is “mapped to” __mauuid. This is in case it defaults to “not mapped,” which is incorrect.
- Copy the URL of your form (located next to the Change URL button on that same screen).
- Go to the Marketing Center, then expand Forms and click the Unbounce Forms button.
- Click New Unbounce Form.
- Enter the name of your Unbounce form and paste in the URL you copied from Unbounce.
- Click the Go! button to retrieve the fields of your form.
- Map the fields from your form to the fields you wish the data to be stored in, just as you would in Web Form Mapping.
- Click Save.
- You will also need to contact Net-Results Support to modify your Domain Group(s) to accommodate traffic from this custom domain.
By using this Unbounce integration, you are able to segment the contacts who completed your form just as you are with Web Form Mappings. Simply expand the Landing Pages & Forms option when adding a condition to a segment, and select the item for Landing Pages (Unbounce). Once you apply this selection to your condition, you will have the option to choose whether a contact did/didnot view or complete any of the Unbounce form you have mapped. Currently this includes all variants on each form!