The Net-Results Gmail Plugin allows you to send emails from your Gmail account with the ability to track opens, clicks, and website visit activity. Know which prospects are engaging with what content and when. It also allows you to leverage email templates built in the Net-Results email builder within Gmail.
This Plugin is perfect for Sales Teams who send follow-up emails to prospects!
You can install the extension here, by taking the following steps:
- When prompted, enter in your Net-Results username and password.
- When you’ve finished the install process, open Gmail. When you compose an email you’ll see that the menu has some new options from Net-Results.
The installation process is that simple!
Once the Plugin has been installed:
- Compose emails as you normally would or pull from a template that was built in Net-Results and change the content as you like.
- Instead of clicking “Send” hit the “Send with Net-Results” button. Net-Results sends your emails using Gmail, but we’ll automatically track when those emails are opened, which links are clicked, and what your prospect does on your website.
- Your emails appear in your Sent Items like any other email would, and replies come back to your inbox as they always do!
- Selecting Notify on Open or Notify on Click will trigger a notification to you when the email is opened or clicked. We also do you a favor and remember your settings, so you don’t need to click this every time!