After the first sync has run:
- New Segment and Campaign conditions for Did/Did Not Register and Did/Did Not Attend immediately become available.
- A new Campaign Action and Net-Results Form Builder Action are made available: Register for Webinar.
- Webinars that have occurred and those that have not occurred are categorized separately.
- Contacts will get an entry in their Activity Stream that they have registered. Any new registrants will be recorded on the next sync after they register.
- Once a webinar occurs, the Attendees are recorded and another entry is added to the Activity Stream.
- Responses to questions, polls, and surveys are also recorded.
- The data from these responses is stored, and reporting on it will be available in a future update to the integration.
Setting up the GoToWebinar integration with Net-Results is simple. You setup the organizer(s), and the synchronization does the rest.
To get started:
- Hover over your Email Address in the top-right, go to Integrations, GoToWebinar Integration
- Provide the information for your webinar organizers and follow the screens to create the API authorization tokens
- Once an organizer is set up the syncing of data begins within 1 hour
- Any future scheduled webinars will be recorded along with any registrants. Past webinars cannot be synced.
When creating your webinar registration fields within GoTo Webinar the following Standard Fields should be used (in some combination, you do NOT need to use all of them), the use of custom fields will cause the registration sync to fail:
- Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address 1
- Zip Code
- Work Phone
Check out this video to learn more!